Guys, Would you date a white woman who has previously been with a Black Man?

I dated a few black men in the past. However, whenever I start talking to a white guy and I talk about my dating past they seem to immediately get turned off
  • yes
  • no

25

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are that insecure, good riddance. That being said, I'd also save that info for a bit deeper into the relationship stage. I don't usually share ethnic details or even names, because if they are truly in your past, current relationship will never meet past ones anyway.