Guys, Would you date a white woman who has previously been with a Black Man?

I dated a few black men in the past. However, whenever I start talking to a white guy and I talk about my dating past they seem to immediately get turned off
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they are that insecure, good riddance. That being said, I'd also save that info for a bit deeper into the relationship stage. I don't usually share ethnic details or even names, because if they are truly in your past, current relationship will never meet past ones anyway.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• talking about previous partners is generally not a turn on... not many people like thinking about their partner's sexual activity before meeting them... i am not sure what race really has to do with it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Here on GAG most of the guys will say yes. Because GAG has a shockingly high percent of lonely virgin men and girls who hook up/fwbs.

In real life dealing with men who have had sex, most of the white guys will shrug and say okay--and many of them will mentally say "whelp, friends with benefits material only, not girlfriend material."

0|1
    0|0
  • Try this experiment... tell them you used to date a rich guy. Bet the reaction will be the same. Insecure mofos

1|0
    0|3
  • Ya hahha i understand that hahah
    Cause when they see the type of guys that got with you. Those guys are probably complete oppposites of them
    So its a turn off, like if he got her like i can do better Cause he's not what i normally would respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Men don't want to hear about your sexual history at all. Regardless of race.

1|2
    0|0
  • There's several reasons why most men wouldn't. First, its a huge turn off talking about exes, and in fact can lead to some anger and possible distrust. Which leads to the second which is kind of a 2 parter. Stereotypes are largely on a mans mind, and a woman who dominately dates black men the first thing that goes through a mans mind is that the reason is because of penis size. So the man gets this view that the woman cares mostly about the penis size and sex, which is not something most guys want, which also invokes jealousy and insecurity about your exes and themselves.

0|0
    1|0
  • If she has fetish, believe in racial stereotypes, or are biased against white men but wants to settle down with one, NO.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and i have. Basically those guys think you're tainted goods. Good but so tainted that they get turned off

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao these dudes are either insecure in their sexual abilities or just racist. You're better off

1|0
    0|1
  • Because it can give off the impression that he's not really your type, probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that would depend on how long you have known the person. If I knew her for a while and she was actually a really good friend then I would not mind. It would still be hard to get through because I would feel a little insecure because even though there are different size dicks there are also different size vaginas so who is to say that my dick will be as equal size as his. I believe men do not understand that there are different size vaginas. That is why women say size does not matter. At least they have the advantage of it being obvious to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The bottom line is they are turned off for they have an obvious bias pertaining to levels of racism

hardly, the type you want to be with

0|0
    0|2
  • I'd do it but I can understand anyone that doesn't 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. I'm not going to judge you for your sexual past.

0|0
    0|1
  • Why the hell would anyone have a problem with this

1|0
    0|1
  • Yup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to compete
    Against the big meat.

0|0
    0|2
  • Sorry but nope

0|1
    0|1
  • yeah

0|0
    0|1
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why you felt the need to share the skin color of your past lovers with your current ones.

0|0
    0|1
  • Uuuuuh, hell no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe if they only dated one or two but a high number is like... get away from me. I just don't trust that type of person.

• No thank you.

0|1
    0|0
    • why?

• Because it's usually a fetish for white women so why would I want to date a woman like that, then possibly get dump in the future?

Recommended myTakes