Im confused about a boy?

I don't know what to think anymore im really confused. So in talking to this guy and he's sweet and all and he wanted to date, well he's been trying to get in my pants, telling me that he really likes me but we hardly talk and when we do he wants to just talk sexually and if it ain't that we don't talk at all and when we are together he tries to get in my pants and he says he wants to be with me. I don't know what to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you want to have sex with him, and want your relationship to be all about sex, then get rid of him. He's just wants you for fucking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't want it to be all about sex

• Show All
    • You can find chemistry with many guys. You obviously have feelings for him. But consider where this relationship is going. He's in it for sex, not for a good relationship. This will go nowhere in the end, and if you stick with him, you'll probably get fucked, and feel used when he's gone. You'll feel used, because you are being uses. Rise above the feelings, and use common sense and reasoning. Think what you would tell a friend if a guy was trying to use her for sex, and then follow your own advise.

• Your right

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay away from him because he’s persistent and he wants to get in your pants. Drop him before he drops you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been trying but its hard and its hard to not talk to him

• Just be cautious. I’ve witnessed my friends sleep with guys they though cared and the next day, they were done. (Umm, not really witnessed, that would be weird... but you know, heard about it from them)

• Yeah I mean I don't do that kinda thing sleep with a guy thats taken but we have chemistry and its hard

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you like it, open up your pants for him, if you don't like it then tell him to stop, if it goes on to long or he won't stop then contact someone of higher authority.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay well im not easy so im not just gonna open up my pants I don't know what kinda females u been around but im not that kinda girl

• What I mean is that if you like it, and he keeps trying, nothings gonna happen unless you make it happen.

• Well he's probably trying to get in your pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats what i was thinking but every time I tell him he just want to mess around he gets so pissed

• Show All
    • Drop him

• let him, but tri to get him to wear a condom

0|0
    0|0
  • He's the prime example of a fuckboy lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes