A drunk night happened and now he's just staring from a far. Does he want to talk?

We're friends, and no we didn't hook up. We cuddled, he went in for a kiss and I stopped him. Now it's awkward between us. It's not that I dont like him, I stopped him cause I didn't want to get hurt. What if we kiss and he regrets it the next day you know. can't let alcohol ruin my feelings. But Now when I see him and he's just staring from a far.. what is this? We haven't talked about it yet. Should I ask him if he wants to talk about what happened?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm you rejected him lol, if you kinda like him then explain to him and see what he says. Otherwise he'll probably never try again.

• Lol i tried so hard not to use the word reject. Omg sounds so harsh.
      Yes I do like him but we were both drunk. Can't take advantage of a drunk guy. How should I start my explanation? Should I just straight up say I like him. Then explain things? He already told me he likes me, but it was when we were drunk.. so i dont know if he was forreal

• Yes he was foreal. He was already thinking it, alcohol just made him say it. Yes just explain to him and be honest. It'll make things go way smoother.