There is a girl I love but I don't know if she likes me back... What do I do?

I really am in love with this girl at school (I don't just like her, I'm being serious) but I've never gone as far as having a girlfriend before... So I need some pointers. I want to ask her to our last middle school dance in May... We both like the Beatles so I don't know if I should do something there? We also both like Tyler the Creator... We have a lot in common lol. Something should click soon because we are best friends. She has talked to me about guys before and we have a lot of inside jokes. She appreciates my love for Japanese cars also. She is however afraid of heights and flying while I am a training pilot. We also both love to travel. Another thing I'm afraid of is the fact that I am eventually going to fuck up... I don't want her to just be my girlfriend, I want her to be there for the rest of my life... AC if you're reading this, I truly want you in my life.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ah~ Young love, filled with hopes, dreams and anxiety. You're 14 and it seems like you're still young to be thinking with who you want to be with for the rest of your life. Be brave, let yourself make mistakes, nothing lasts forever and true love comes only when you stop looking for it. The most important thing is that you won't lose anything if you're going to tell her how you feel. Experience and love is what you will get if she says yes, but if she says no, you will still gain a stronger heart out of the pain.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a lot of dignity and a bad reputation for some reason... I'm not a top tier cool kid, but I'm smart I guess.

Recommended myTakes