There is a girl I love but I don't know if she likes me back... What do I do?

I really am in love with this girl at school (I don't just like her, I'm being serious) but I've never gone as far as having a girlfriend before... So I need some pointers. I want to ask her to our last middle school dance in May... We both like the Beatles so I don't know if I should do something there? We also both like Tyler the Creator... We have a lot in common lol. Something should click soon because we are best friends. She has talked to me about guys before and we have a lot of inside jokes. She appreciates my love for Japanese cars also. She is however afraid of heights and flying while I am a training pilot. We also both love to travel. Another thing I'm afraid of is the fact that I am eventually going to fuck up... I don't want her to just be my girlfriend, I want her to be there for the rest of my life... AC if you're reading this, I truly want you in my life.

10