How to deal with unhappiness?

There’s this guy that I ended up not ending on great terms with and I simply cut things off for a specific reason during the “getting to know one another stage”. We went out shopping etc etc. (he bought the shirt I chose out for him lool!)

The real situation is that deep down I am still hurt from the situation and I find myself getting involved with different people just for the heck of it. I am genuinely not happy with anyone I’ve recently met only to get my mind off of him. I lurked on his social media and I see he’s continuously asking for people to text or tweeting how he’s going to “shoot his shot” which means (seeing if he can get with a girl) on twitter on and on and on. This is a mess, but I’m a mess.

Need some advice or maybe to just break this situation down?

02