Does weight matter?

A few years ago I was a cheerleader and very skinny. I was 5'8 and 135 pounds. I was dating this guy through that time up until I was out of cheer and starting gaining some weight. He made comments about the gym (saying he just needed a partner but kinda pointing out my weight). I'm now 5'8 and 175 pounds and I'm very insecure about it. Is being a little bit chubbier a turn off or should I even be worried about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personaly for me its does not matter, my experience is chub people is kinda nice and always ready to help whenever he/she can, so its not about the weight that you must worry but more about how you treat other people. Its my personal opinion and experience ofc and sorry for my bad English. You are beautiful the way you are trust me on this :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not overweight. 175 is perfect. i'm about 160-165 and i'm 5'3-5'4 if a guy cares about your weight than he is shallow. cause your weight and height are normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would think to a certain extent yes but being with someone who has just completely let their weight go is a problem if they loved their self or someone else they would try to lose a little bit of weight I'm just saying I would not be with someone who absolutely didn't care about their weight I'm not going to stay around and watch them kill their self.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to lie. I don't know how you look so I can't judge you, some women get the weight in the right places so it doesn't matter. But generally yes it's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even worry about it. I'm 5 3 and weigh like 120. Its not just means morw to love and better to cuddle

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a turn on. But that's not to say that you are not undesirable to many. Just drop the weight. No carbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • To a degree, yeah.
    Everyone has their own tastes.
    Put simply, weight matters to guys as much as height matters to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you where dating me then no not at all but id take the offer itll make you feel better as well afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • For some guys it is others it's not attraction is different for everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • As longest you fell comfortable with your body is what is what you are showing character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is a turnoff for most successful guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to sound a bit heartless, but it does kind of matter to me. I’m attracted to slim to average build females. A little meat is ok but not a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bit slim girls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes