Does weight matter?

A few years ago I was a cheerleader and very skinny. I was 5'8 and 135 pounds. I was dating this guy through that time up until I was out of cheer and starting gaining some weight. He made comments about the gym (saying he just needed a partner but kinda pointing out my weight). I'm now 5'8 and 175 pounds and I'm very insecure about it. Is being a little bit chubbier a turn off or should I even be worried about it?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Personaly for me its does not matter, my experience is chub people is kinda nice and always ready to help whenever he/she can, so its not about the weight that you must worry but more about how you treat other people. Its my personal opinion and experience ofc and sorry for my bad English. You are beautiful the way you are trust me on this :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not overweight. 175 is perfect. i'm about 160-165 and i'm 5'3-5'4 if a guy cares about your weight than he is shallow. cause your weight and height are normal.