Does Constant Rejection Burn you out?

It burns me out. Its not like I've only ever been rejected either. If felt what its like to be loved and wanted before. But all of those relationships were spread out, and short lived and ended horribly making me feel worse than I did before. I can't keep track of how many times I usually get rejected in between these flings.

I know all the cliches. I don't want to hear them again. I do a lot of things many guys would never have confidence to do, as far as just talking to women like they are humans. And Im not after perfection either. My past dates have not been with people I chose bc I thought they were the prettiest or richest or something, I just dated them bc I liked them, and thought they liked me, even if they weren't really good looking or whatever; still only to get thrown out in the end.

Im lonely. I know its me. Im not mad at women for it either. Just lonely.
I know I can change things I do, but I can't change who I am, and I think who I am is what people don't like. Sometimes I just want to cry.

I don't know.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Most important thing I realized when it comes to rejection is that the more money and resources you have the less likely it is to happen. Obviously women aren't going to admit to this but it's fact. You will find "love" the moment you have a steady paycheck.

• um no not really... Im pretty well off.

• Or you can just flat out tell them how much you make a year

• This is one of the cliches I was talking about, you will learn as you get older.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never felt what it's like to be loved. I don't know what it's like knowing that someone has feelings for you. But I have been rejected constantly as well. To the point where I almost don't care anymore, but just want to feel something

• It hurts bad when you finally do feel wanted and it gets taken away

• Your only 18. I didn't til I was 20 for the first time. But I've never completely gotten over it

• My friends are so far ahead in their love lives and I've literally never even touched a guy in my life. Sounds pathetic