Does being kinda built turn guys off?

As a guy, does it turn you off if a girl you're interested in/dating is a little built? Low key abs, built biceps, a tight ass and calves? If you like a girl like that what's the best aspect of her that's toned?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how "kinda built" is. I find fit/toned women the most attractive, and i'm a legs/butt guy myself.
    But any woman looking like Dana Lynn Bailey is a turnoff.
    It also means we'd most likely have a mutual interest/hobby, and to me that would be dope.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do wrestling and I am quite muscular. men tend to like it here where I am from haha. plus no lady dares to mess with my man

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• spent some time googling this... i would say jamie eason is apporaching the line where much more would be unattractive, but she hasn't crossed it (in the first 20 image results that is)...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, on the contrary I like to go to the gym with my woman. For 9 out 10 women I have dated getting them in the gym is like pulling teeth. Would love to have a girl drag my ass down to the gym for a change!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no... nothing wrong with being toned and fit...

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscle definition if that's what you mean is a turn off yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its turn on for me especialy if she has a big 'i dont know the English word' but its in the back and between our armpit like wing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how much I guess. I dont want to date a girl who's ripped.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's gonna differ from man to man. I personally don't find fit women attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is too built... I would not fancy her... A little built Is okay... And yes a tight ass is always good

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't turn me off, but I would consider a girl like that out of my league lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, shit. At least she's give me some motivation to better my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys hate it some guys love it i think its cute and id date one may also helo me lose a bit of my belly good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Show examples
    I am quite fit but more athletic than a bodybuilder

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's fine as long as you're not full on she hulk xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Would have to show examples as everyone version of low-key abs will be different in there heads

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to that, abs and a tight ass are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she looks like one of those fitness models, not big like the body building show types

0|0
    0|0
  • i find that more attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd marry a girl like that 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love a fit woman

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it's pretty awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I love having sex with built muscular girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to go lift with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. It's a huge turn of

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. as long as she's intresting

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hot to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • A little tone is fine, but built and muscular does not appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a body builder, it turns me off. She just doesn't look feminine enough to be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • from what i know, it is a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes