Does being kinda built turn guys off?

As a guy, does it turn you off if a girl you're interested in/dating is a little built? Low key abs, built biceps, a tight ass and calves? If you like a girl like that what's the best aspect of her that's toned?

329

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how "kinda built" is. I find fit/toned women the most attractive, and i'm a legs/butt guy myself.
    But any woman looking like Dana Lynn Bailey is a turnoff.
    It also means we'd most likely have a mutual interest/hobby, and to me that would be dope.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do wrestling and I am quite muscular. men tend to like it here where I am from haha. plus no lady dares to mess with my man