Men need to do things to attract women, while women are already attractive to men?

Women find most men undesirable from a physical standpoint, so most men have to preform and do things to attract a women. Taking them out on dates, being humerous, having money, being good at sports etc. can make them attracted to you, but it still isn't real physical attraction. Men on the otherhand find the women sexually and physically desirable at first glance, so the women is already attractive to men.
  • This is true
    Vote A
  • This is not true
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump
Note that if your boyfriend or crush was not appealing to you from the moment you looked at him, what I said is true of your situation.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It was true when I was younger. Now I don't have time nor energy in playing the "amaze me" game, I just go for the ones I find appealing at first glance. So no, it's not true. Women also find men appealing at flrst glance, it's just not as often as men do. Women have higher physical standards, and because it's so hard to find someone who meets them we sometimes go for the less appealing ones and hope to God that our standards change. And if he really does have skills, they usually do. But this takes freaking time and I'm too lazy. Just gimme something yummy from the start, we can get to know each other later.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then a lot of women date men they aren't even physically attracted to. Sad.

• Show All
    • No, you are wrong. Sexuality means that the certain gender turns you on, that you get horny thinking about them, seeing them and interacting with them. That their presence or touch makes you go woo. Some women are turned off by this (straight), some don't care (still straight) and some are turn on (lesbian/bi). I don't care, as I said I would enjoy the same way I enjoy masturbation. But women don't turn me on the slightest. There as a saying tho, "if the thought of licking a pussy grosses you out, then you are straight", which is true - it's gross. I would never do it. I wouldn't mind kissing a girl but still it gives no pleasure what so ever, it's like my own hand. So if some girl would go down on me, the fact that it's a girl doesn't add to my "horniness" it's just the fact that something is interacting with my clit and that feels good (like a dildo). If you had your eyes closed and didn't know who was jerking you off, you would also enjoy.

• If you didn't know who was giving you oral, but you know, a man would not like to get his dick sucked by another man. Anyway my whole thing was that you implied that not having romantic feelings for your own gender would mean you are straight, which is not correct.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is very true unless you're a very attractive guy. there's really no middle area.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Somewhat, i tend to try not to judge guys by their looks, but sometimes a guy can catch my eye, it's just rare.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's sad, as you won't be physically attracted to the guy you date.

• Show All
    • Are you every woman ever? How would you know?

• I personally am not always interested in guys at first because of my sexuality. But at least i realize i can't speak for the majority of women. I've seen men being objectified just as much as women.

• That is not true. I mean.. I am ugly so no one even came up and talk to me even once 😅😅 And when i tried talking to a male, we ended up being friends, which is what i intended, but still.. 😅😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww, poor downtrodden "men." 😭

1|0
    0|1
    • Is it wrong?

• Yes. Maybe women will find you more physically attractive if you don't scurry to get out of their way like a whipped dog. Look at your poll results. I'm not going to continue this conversation. It's been done to death.

• If it's been done to death there must be truth to it. It's simple biology, a small amount of men can knock up all women, thus men are more sexually driven and women are more selective. Meaning for most men, their looks alone won't attract women.

• But sometimes we reàlly want a particular person's attention..
    We need to work hard there..

0|0
    0|0
    • If you are decent looking, you probably already have his attention.

• Show All
    • Both? Better read the whole conversation again...

• Yes sad for both, what in the convo would change my view of that?

• This is mostly true

0|0
    1|0
  • Lmao. It's not our fault you'd bang everything that walks and have a vagina.

0|2
    0|1
    • Didn't say it was, I am just conveying that most women are physically attracted to very few men. Most men have to attract women by non physical means. Meaning most women date men they aren't truly physically attracted to.

• Show All
    • I see you have very nice opinion of your own sex. Good for you. Well done.

• You think if most men had no chance of getting a women, they wouldn't just band together rape the women and kill the top men? It has happend a lot through human history.

• No, looks are what catches a woman’s sexual interest. A connection is generally what makes her decide to go for it.

Women have more risks attached to sex and less testosterone, which encourages risk taking. So there is a step in between seeing something tempting and going for it. Men are wired more to just jump into action. That’s all.

0|0
    0|0
    • I said most men, the men that will catch a women's sexual attention with his looks are few and far between, like maybe 10% of men if that. Most men have to attract women through other means.

• Show All
    • The guy's just a crybaby because women aren't throwing themselves at him. Then when he actually does find someone willing to date him they find out they made a mistake and they won't give him the ego boost he begs for when they break up with him. I'm not sure why women are wasting their time defending their position to him. He's not going to hear it. He just wants a pity party.

• Has anytjing I said so far been incorrect yousir?

Recommended myTakes