Men need to do things to attract women, while women are already attractive to men?

Women find most men undesirable from a physical standpoint, so most men have to preform and do things to attract a women. Taking them out on dates, being humerous, having money, being good at sports etc. can make them attracted to you, but it still isn't real physical attraction. Men on the otherhand find the women sexually and physically desirable at first glance, so the women is already attractive to men.
  • This is true
  • This is not true
Bump
Note that if your boyfriend or crush was not appealing to you from the moment you looked at him, what I said is true of your situation.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• It was true when I was younger. Now I don't have time nor energy in playing the "amaze me" game, I just go for the ones I find appealing at first glance. So no, it's not true. Women also find men appealing at flrst glance, it's just not as often as men do. Women have higher physical standards, and because it's so hard to find someone who meets them we sometimes go for the less appealing ones and hope to God that our standards change. And if he really does have skills, they usually do. But this takes freaking time and I'm too lazy. Just gimme something yummy from the start, we can get to know each other later.

• Then a lot of women date men they aren't even physically attracted to. Sad.

• No, you are wrong. Sexuality means that the certain gender turns you on, that you get horny thinking about them, seeing them and interacting with them. That their presence or touch makes you go woo. Some women are turned off by this (straight), some don't care (still straight) and some are turn on (lesbian/bi). I don't care, as I said I would enjoy the same way I enjoy masturbation. But women don't turn me on the slightest. There as a saying tho, "if the thought of licking a pussy grosses you out, then you are straight", which is true - it's gross. I would never do it. I wouldn't mind kissing a girl but still it gives no pleasure what so ever, it's like my own hand. So if some girl would go down on me, the fact that it's a girl doesn't add to my "horniness" it's just the fact that something is interacting with my clit and that feels good (like a dildo). If you had your eyes closed and didn't know who was jerking you off, you would also enjoy.

• If you didn't know who was giving you oral, but you know, a man would not like to get his dick sucked by another man. Anyway my whole thing was that you implied that not having romantic feelings for your own gender would mean you are straight, which is not correct.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is very true unless you're a very attractive guy. there's really no middle area.