Girls: Have you ever been rejected by a guy who ended up being with you? Guys: have you ever rejected a girl you ended up with?

What changed?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I rejected a girl three times and ended up with her again in bed each time a few months after.

The third rejection has at least remained permanent.

God damn, sex is hars to turn down even with a terrible attitude of a person... hate sex is too good.

0|0
    0|0
    • What was the attitude problem?

• Vocally aggressive, demeaning, quick to judge people, a bit racist to friends (though we were both full Italian), didn't give a shit about anyone's thoughts or feelings, and always assumed everyone was wrong or had ulterior motives solely against her.

Cold hearted basically. Half the time she would be cold to me too which would lead to me ending the shitty relationship but then a few months later we say hi to each other and end up having angry sex and getting back together. Twice.

She also had a bad drug addiction but I did not break up with her because of that. I think that helped with her bad attitude though.

• Never. Would be very weak to reject someone only to get back with them? What changes your standards lower? Sad!

0|0
    0|0
  • Until now its never happen for me. :(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes