Have anyone of you been in a situation like you don't really know what you really want?

I've been single for 21 years and I'm not sure what I want sometimes. For eg: I have a crush on a guy and that guy eventually likes me back, the next second i would just ignore him or my interest on him is gone. Whenever a guy confesses to me that he likes me, I would reject him even if he's handsome/hot. I'm not being choosy but I'm scared. I don't feel he's right for me. This guys will usually date with 2-3 girls at one time. My friends said I'm being choosy and blablabla. I just don't feel right and sometimes i feel insecure. Is it because I'm comfortable being single or coz of my dark past? Coz when I was a child and, I almost get raped and molested by a stranger and family.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its is jusr because of your past, i guess the only way to change is to givr that guy a chance maybe he loves you and he doesn't just want to have sex with you and this way you ll trust people again

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously, you just scared to let somebody in because of your past

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just be more honest up front with guys. It will filter out those who just wantes sex from those who will try harder to win you over.

You seem to be a girl who needs a guy to take time trying harder (to build trust). Just be more up front about relationship fears. Being up front helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • What we have here is a discriminating shopper in a small town store that has nothing apropos to offer lasting or worthwhile. Time to shop somewhere else and if you can't move then join some dance classes (ballroom or C&W - the "hands on", lead/follow types)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes