Have anyone of you been in a situation like you don't really know what you really want?

I've been single for 21 years and I'm not sure what I want sometimes. For eg: I have a crush on a guy and that guy eventually likes me back, the next second i would just ignore him or my interest on him is gone. Whenever a guy confesses to me that he likes me, I would reject him even if he's handsome/hot. I'm not being choosy but I'm scared. I don't feel he's right for me. This guys will usually date with 2-3 girls at one time. My friends said I'm being choosy and blablabla. I just don't feel right and sometimes i feel insecure. Is it because I'm comfortable being single or coz of my dark past? Coz when I was a child and, I almost get raped and molested by a stranger and family.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Its is jusr because of your past, i guess the only way to change is to givr that guy a chance maybe he loves you and he doesn't just want to have sex with you and this way you ll trust people again

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously, you just scared to let somebody in because of your past