On the day we met we had our first night together. He was my first man. I get so involved to him?

We first met by chance. We went home. We kissed and some more things and then he is not interested to see me again. I am always ask him to meet but he is not. During kissing, touching and he tried to make sex but I was dressed he always stopped and i asked him why do u stop? He said tired some times. Actually guys get tired during sex or he is not interested?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• as for sex, he shouldn't be annoyed by you having preferences in sex, he sounds like a poor lover.

he's also not responding generally. he's not interested. definitely sounds like you can do better.

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf? sounds like he's just not interested enough. better move on.

• How can I make him interested in me. It’s very bad feeling to feel like I am refused by him. I don’t want to feel that.

• Yes , you are right. Thanks for advice. It really helps me.

• You're welcome :)