He just up and left?

A guy im seeing came yesterday night to sleep over... we tried having sex but i wasn't comfortable because his penis jusy wouldn't get in or it would get weak before he wanted to put in so we decided to sleep... and i couldnt stop touching and kissing him... i couldnt sleep... he wanted to sleep cause he needed to get up early to catch his plane cause he was leaving for two months... so he after a hour or two he decides... he was like ur annoying me im sleepin in my car so he just left in the middle of the night... and he hasn't texted me afterwards.. he just asked for a kiss and then i was like f you... he walked away... was i being childish or him? i wasn't going to see him for two months...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol is he even ur boyfriend or what? Sounds like he only wants you for sex n he's gonna ghost you cuz u didn't give it to him lol
    How long have u known him for?

0|0
    0|0
    • he is not my boyfriend
      .. we couldnt have sex cause i was in tooo much pain so he was like f it... its oke lets sleep

• Show All
    • uhmmm... nooo we tried having sex... he was ok with not getting any

• U didn't answer my question lol, r u looking just for sex or are u looking for love?

• The man wanted to sleep imagine that was you and something wrong with his dick?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes