If you happen to be in a casual relationship with a guy/girl you like, how often do you see each other?

Taking into an account that is not a serious relationship so it is not that you have to see or get in contact to each other super often but you still are friends. And by casual relationship I dont mean sex (sex could happen or not happen during a casual relationship, just if the mood between each other is there for that to happen) but you can hang out and go to eat, and so social stuff together and have fun. still.

If being in a casual relationship in your 20´s or 30´s the same as being in a casual relationship in your 40´s and mid 40´s either male or female?

12