How often do girls put dating on hold because they're busy?

I seem to get this a lot especially with the girls I meet online. I think it's just an excuse for saying they aren't interested. frequently i'll go on a great first date with a girl and hear back from her all excited and everything, then they start getting flaky shortly after. I wish girls were more honest in their excuses. Most don't even give it a chance though in my opinion.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's always a reason. If someone would make up an excuse that is not honest, it's not really someone you'd like in your life, right? or maybe they really are busy... for example I don't date. Because I don't have time aaand because I'm done wasting my time. Only if something amazing happens!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm tired girls honestly, it is just one big waste of time.

• Show All
    • That's true. It makes you wonder, though... how much value are we goving to our OWN feelings? If we respected ourelves enough, we'd never settle for behaviors so dismissive.

• I've called out girls before because I don't think they treated me right. So then they just turned it on me like it's all my default and I was the bad guy.

• People will make time for people they are interested in. No matter what.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish i could have at least dated someone 😅😅😅 But i gave up. Being single for 21 years is a little depressing tbh 😅

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes