Do you think Love happens when you’re least expecting and searching it?

• Yes
  • No

1618

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. There have been times when I met guys with the intention of starting a relationship but things never worked out. Now I am from head to toe in love with a guy I met over a mobile game. Didn’t expect to meet such an amazing young man while I just played the game for the fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more complex than that!

First of all, What kind of love are you after, 1. choosing to love someone or 2. falling in love (to get involuntarily love for someone)?

2 usually happens when least expecting and are extremely hard to get rid off.

• Option 2

• Then are the answer.
      Faling in love is most common when you least expecting without searching for it.

Our brains tend to choose to love when we search for it, there you have 2 years relationship crises, when everything hit you after the flame has stopped burning, some get attached few fall in love verry early when the flame are new.
      When you get involuntarily feeling thay are still there burning after 2 year's or more.

Some FF friends with benefits get involuntarily feelings for each other because they aren't looking for it and are playing with fire without being aware of it...

It's a lot more to it than I have mentioned here.