Don't know why he is ignoring me?

So a guy I liked at uni matched up with me on bumble but deleted the app. He asked to work with me in class a few weeks ago so I mentioned the match thing and asked if he wanted to hangout. He said yes and asked if id be in uni the next day.

Next day comes and he waited for like a minute for me after class then walked off. Told him where I was and he ignored me. he's been ignoring me since and today felt extremely awkward in class. Acting like I dont exist etc so I just messaged him and said that I know he isn't speaking to me and if he isn't interested then its cool just so it isn't awkward in class.

Those were my exact words, Id rather it be a no than it to feel awkward in class. And he even IGNORED that. Now I am angry like the awkwardness is unbearable and I've tried to clear the air and he won't even just admit it?

03