Guys, what do you think about this? ESP high school boys?

I’m a senior in HS and I’ve never had a boyfriend. No guy my age has ever come up to me and asked me out to dance or asked me out in general. Many men outside of school call me pretty and cute and gorgeous, and so do women. But why don’t guys my age like me? I have a nice personality, I’m really funny, approachable, and not stuck up. I’m not like the popular-why do guys my age go after girls like that? Just for sex? I just feel like I’ll be single in university next year and I really don’t want that to happen lol. Looks-wise, I’m tan/caramel, got nice soft long hair, big brown eyes, full lips and I have a nice body. Also, Do guys notice the slightest thing like if my hair is out of place or that I have dark circles under my eyes? I don’t wear any foundation or concealer, just mascara and lipstick. Please give me insight on this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you come across as too attractive for the guys to think they have a chance, maybe they don't see you in the exact same way you see yourself (approachable/friendly).
    Not too sure. I find that online people tell me I should have girls lined up, and I haven't been approached in years.

Can't be for sure, and there's many possibilities, but that's my take on it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It took until I was 22 to be asked out on a date (not as a dare or April fool's joke). Everyone moves at their own pace, dating doesn't have a deadline it just happens when it does.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tbh I don't mind about how a girl looks, usually I look for a good personality. If they don't talk about it with you they may just be assuming that your already "taken". If you want a boyfriend you may have to make the moves as I've seen many girls become upset after this.

I'm not sure that boys would notice nor mind if parts of you are imperfect. In my opinion I find it better so that they're not all about how they look they also care about their life as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have the same exact problem reversed. I can't find a decent girl that seems to be interested in me to save my life. Older adults tell me what a catch I am all the time, but never anyone my age. I have talked to some of the older people about my delimma as well, and they seem to think that it's an intimidation factor. I'm intelligent, a model, an actor, a chef, a singer, and I'm also a good Christian guy. They told me it's probably just because girls assume it's "too good to be true" and so they just don't try. You might be experiencing the same thing. I think we both have to just try even though people might not seem to show any interest. We need to be the ones to initiate the first step.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the rise of feminism men are taking control back and making you come to them truthfully none of you women are worthy of any real man

0|0
    0|0
  • They are after the image,, sex,, I preferred the quiet librarian type

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to fuck u

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes