Guys, what do you think about this? ESP high school boys?

I’m a senior in HS and I’ve never had a boyfriend. No guy my age has ever come up to me and asked me out to dance or asked me out in general. Many men outside of school call me pretty and cute and gorgeous, and so do women. But why don’t guys my age like me? I have a nice personality, I’m really funny, approachable, and not stuck up. I’m not like the popular-why do guys my age go after girls like that? Just for sex? I just feel like I’ll be single in university next year and I really don’t want that to happen lol. Looks-wise, I’m tan/caramel, got nice soft long hair, big brown eyes, full lips and I have a nice body. Also, Do guys notice the slightest thing like if my hair is out of place or that I have dark circles under my eyes? I don’t wear any foundation or concealer, just mascara and lipstick. Please give me insight on this.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you come across as too attractive for the guys to think they have a chance, maybe they don't see you in the exact same way you see yourself (approachable/friendly).
    Not too sure. I find that online people tell me I should have girls lined up, and I haven't been approached in years.

Can't be for sure, and there's many possibilities, but that's my take on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It took until I was 22 to be asked out on a date (not as a dare or April fool's joke). Everyone moves at their own pace, dating doesn't have a deadline it just happens when it does.