Can you escape the friend zone?

I found the girl of my dreams, but there's only one problem. She sees me as a friend. I've only known her a little over a month. Is there something I can change to try to become her bf?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.. girls don't tend to friend zone men if they will ever be interested in dating them. But u have only known her a month so its not like its been a year and nothing has happened (in which case ud probably actually be in the friend zone). Right now u are in the acquaintance zone. Flirt a little. Unless she properly shuts u down with 'I only see u as a friend/I'm not interested' then she hasn't frienzoned u yet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can, from my experience I would just say work on yourself improve yourself and never stop learn to love who you are and people see that and they are attracted to that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Highly unlikely. Just like you are not romantically interested in some women, other women will not be romantically interested in you. Generally it comes down to not being her type physically, but it could also be personality incompatibility. Either way, you're better off finding someone who likes you. Relationships where one partner has to convince the other person to be with them are less likely to be healthy in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you find out, please tell me. I am in literally the exact same position. Call her. Don't talk about sex. Anything but. Just be there. Always smell good. Embrace her, but not sexually. And please, tell me if you find a way out. I need one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Move on. When she comes back years later wanting you, laugh and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • She could be gay. Don't automatically assume a girl you just met is available for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes