Can you escape the friend zone?

I found the girl of my dreams, but there's only one problem. She sees me as a friend. I've only known her a little over a month. Is there something I can change to try to become her bf?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm.. girls don't tend to friend zone men if they will ever be interested in dating them. But u have only known her a month so its not like its been a year and nothing has happened (in which case ud probably actually be in the friend zone). Right now u are in the acquaintance zone. Flirt a little. Unless she properly shuts u down with 'I only see u as a friend/I'm not interested' then she hasn't frienzoned u yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can, from my experience I would just say work on yourself improve yourself and never stop learn to love who you are and people see that and they are attracted to that.