Signs a guy is perfect?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're really young still but a guy or a girl is never "perfect" we all have flaws and make mistakes, it is part of being a human being.
    A good guy would be empathetic, he would be proactive and not reactive, he would not judge but be accepting, not shame you but be encouraging, he would focus on the future, careers and money is important, and also he would never try to control you by using any form of manipulation (threats, emotional manipulation or what not). I would recommend you read "boundaries" and "boundaries for teens" as you are a teen, and also 7 habits of highly effective teens, so you learn to have some core principles that will guide your life, and not living to just please yourself or others but living for the sole purpose of your end in mind of who or what kind of person you want to become. Another book I would recommend you to read would be 7 principles of marriage, since that is the end goal of a relationship is to have a healthy marriage. Those are some very good tactics, to keep in mind that a real relationship that wants to work at it would work at it and not just jump ship and criticize and condemn the other person. Negativity of any kind, instead of trying to understand but only trying to be reactive and judgmental, is not helpful and very immature and that is what people are at a young age... books will help you to grow wisdom and become more mature as you practice mindfulness of others and yourself. hope that helps. good luck

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your alarm goes off and you wake up. There's no such thing as perfection; you have to be willing to accept your partner's virtues AND flaws. Otherwise, you'll always be chasing a guy who doesn't exist.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When he's never made a mistake in his life. Nobody is perfect

0|0
    1|0
  • There is only one sign to look for when trying to determine if a person is perfect or not. Are they real or imaginary? If it is a real person then he/she isn't perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • None. There is no such thing as perfect. We all have flaws. Period.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok you don’t think I don’t know that I mean just perfect for a girl

• Then say what you mean. I answered your exact question. But anyways, every person is different so what's perfect for one person will not be perfect for another.

• nobody is perfect, everyone has their own flaws and imperfections, which makes them more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • He has a single horn growing out of his forehead because he's a unicorn.

1|0
    0|0
  • A good guy is someone who listens to you and what you want

1|0
    0|0
  • You sure you're 16? You're coming in hot at 12 right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Changes are he isn’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Nobody's perfect" - Hannah Montana

1|0
    0|0
  • I loled

0|0
    0|0
    • If you have no helpful feedback then please do not comment on my posts in future

• Show All
    • Your posts are public, its not about your age.
      But yeah you definitely need some help.

• Yes my posts are public problem? And what are u implying when you say I need some help? Did ur mother never teach u manners?

• ummm he is me

i am perfect

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes