Signs a guy is perfect?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• you're really young still but a guy or a girl is never "perfect" we all have flaws and make mistakes, it is part of being a human being.
    A good guy would be empathetic, he would be proactive and not reactive, he would not judge but be accepting, not shame you but be encouraging, he would focus on the future, careers and money is important, and also he would never try to control you by using any form of manipulation (threats, emotional manipulation or what not). I would recommend you read "boundaries" and "boundaries for teens" as you are a teen, and also 7 habits of highly effective teens, so you learn to have some core principles that will guide your life, and not living to just please yourself or others but living for the sole purpose of your end in mind of who or what kind of person you want to become. Another book I would recommend you to read would be 7 principles of marriage, since that is the end goal of a relationship is to have a healthy marriage. Those are some very good tactics, to keep in mind that a real relationship that wants to work at it would work at it and not just jump ship and criticize and condemn the other person. Negativity of any kind, instead of trying to understand but only trying to be reactive and judgmental, is not helpful and very immature and that is what people are at a young age... books will help you to grow wisdom and become more mature as you practice mindfulness of others and yourself. hope that helps. good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• Your alarm goes off and you wake up. There's no such thing as perfection; you have to be willing to accept your partner's virtues AND flaws. Otherwise, you'll always be chasing a guy who doesn't exist.