Would you be with someone if you didn't love him/her?

Let´s say you really like the person and care about him/her. You have similar interests and opinions. The relationship is working. The sex is great. There is no family to consider, just the two of you. There´s no need to consider living arrangements or money (no golddigging). If the other person loved you, but your feelings werent so strong?

Would you be satisfied to be with someone you didn´t love?

Would you be ok if you loved more, but the other person "just" liked you and cared about you?
  • Yes
  • Never
  • Results/other (+comment)
    Vote C

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Caring = giving = loving... so generally speaking you can't care for someone or vice versa just because you like them.. that's empathy, it's taking the other for granted cz they satisfy our superficial needs, its a sort of selfishness without the person realizing it. Now lets say they do care, i can tell you that they're indecisive and don't understand their feelings... in order to do that distance is the only solution.. when you loose someone then you realize how much they mean.. you didn't before because everything was given to you the easy way. Nothing to worry about. Just 2 people living it without knowing how much they're worth.
    Love is never equal that's something to keep in mind though.

• we were apart for half a year, then he contacted me again, we´ve been dating for 2 months now (before it was almost 9 months)... he tends to overthink everything and says he doesn't really know if he loves me or not. But doubting he loves me basically means that he doesn't...

• It means he's emotionally confused and isn't understanding what he's feeling... and people who are like that are over protective to anyone entering their heart. .. they dont let go subconsciously..

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a relationship like this and it didn’t lasted 6 months. I was the one who wasn’t in love...