Why won’t he ask for my number?

I’ve been talking online with a guy for a few weeks and we get along well and have a lot in common. He’s kind of shy and prefers to be by himself gaming and he’s said he doesn’t know how to talk to people. I asked him out for brunch last week and we went and had a great time and he said he had a nice time and wanted to do something again. I messaged him online and gave him my number saying he could text me if he wanted but he just kept messaging online and never acknowledged my number. We went on another date yesterday and it went even better than the first date. All other guys I’ve dated have either asked for my number or give me their’s after the first date. He’s very hard to read and I just can’t figure out if he’s just really shy or if he’s just not interested. Help!

111

Most Helpful Guy

• First, as you mentioned, he doesn't know how to talk people. Internet is easier and more familiar way for him.

Second, he can message to you trough internet, he doesn't need to call you, or text you, because you already have a way to talk to each other. He is communicating with you, which is great, the platform doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people now don't even want to text they just use social media and it's obnoxious to me but maybe that's it. You can always ask if you think he's into you, it could initiate something more if that's what you want.