Do beautiful women have a tendency to be narcissistic?

I consider myself and attractive woman... but i know because of my beauty i feel very self entitled... like i can do always better and i have much more options in life... even at 26... but i also know that i won't stay forever 26... a woma over 30 loses her value easily...

59

Most Helpful Girl

• I've known 4 full blown narcs in my life, none of them were beautiful or carwe much for their appearance. I think it shows more in people who maybe gave to have the best of everything. So if she has to wear lots of designer clothes... or constantly TALKS about how pretty she us. THEN she may be a narc. But the 2 girl ones I knew were more into talking about their educational/work achievements or hobbies such as photography and acting. It depends what the narc values most.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with being a very attractive and beautiful woman. But I would encourage you to think of it less as like money in the bank and more just being lucky in the genetic lottery. The idea that women over 30 "lose value" is very damaging and unhealthy sounding to me. And in my experience it's not at all true that women over 30 are less attractive.