Do beautiful women have a tendency to be narcissistic?

I consider myself and attractive woman... but i know because of my beauty i feel very self entitled... like i can do always better and i have much more options in life... even at 26... but i also know that i won't stay forever 26... a woma over 30 loses her value easily...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've known 4 full blown narcs in my life, none of them were beautiful or carwe much for their appearance. I think it shows more in people who maybe gave to have the best of everything. So if she has to wear lots of designer clothes... or constantly TALKS about how pretty she us. THEN she may be a narc. But the 2 girl ones I knew were more into talking about their educational/work achievements or hobbies such as photography and acting. It depends what the narc values most.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with being a very attractive and beautiful woman. But I would encourage you to think of it less as like money in the bank and more just being lucky in the genetic lottery. The idea that women over 30 "lose value" is very damaging and unhealthy sounding to me. And in my experience it's not at all true that women over 30 are less attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That depends how strong their conscience is and how strong their ethics or social habits or compassion or religious beliefs are. I know lots of beautiful woman who aren't narcissistic at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never attractive to be full of yourself. And it's always damaging in relationships to constantly feel like you can do better or you have more options than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not narcissistic but do I think I’m God’s gift to men kind? Yes, yes i do. LOL jk

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. However once you hit the wall, you're not gonna have much left to feel good about 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say men or women who feel they're on the More Attractive side of the scale tend to be narcissistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily depends how u observe yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • You answer your own question

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you answered your own question

0|0
    0|0
  • Single women in their 20s, especially attractive women, hold all the cards.

After about age 30, it is single men who hold all the cards.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a troll question from a guy, isn't it, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • That isn't narcissistic.

Narcissism is a personality disorder. You just sound tiresome and entitled, not disordered.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes