IDEK WHAT TO DO BOUT HIM?

YOOOO! Basically i started tlking to a guy over a year ago and tbh i really like him nd he said he likes me but then there was this girl who has ALWAYS been jealous of mine nd his thing and she tried to lie to me and say that he popped up to her, asked her to link with him and apparantly he also kissed her! Obviously like a normal human being does i got right pissed of but he keeps saying he swears on his mum's life that he DIDN'T even speak to her once!! Plzzz give advice on who to believe and if i shuld just end it wiv him even tho it will hurt REALLY BAD?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would take the side of the person you trust the most out of the two. The one who you don't think would lie about this. Your gut feeling is usually spot on. If you're not sure then there is probably a reason you can't seem to trust the guy fully. You don't need to do anything drastic, but it's always good to go into a relationship with your eyes open and not overlook people's flaws just because you like them so much. For now I would just wait and see what happens, lies usually have a way of coming undone when you are paying close enough attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make the move, get into a relationship with him. I think the girl is just jeleous and you should ignore her. If he’s not a dick he wouldn’t lie to you, and otherwise you’ll find out while in a relationship with him

0|0
    0|0
    • awww thanks babe for the help but i honestly dont even know who to believe anymore

• It sure is a confusing situation but you can either not do shit or get into a relationship with him and probably find out what exactly happened as well. He might be too shy or something to make a move so try doing it yourself, he will like it

• thanks 4 ure help xx

Recommended myTakes