Could I walk in and try to ask her out?

Last year, a girl at the store next to mine and I started flirting a lot during our lunch break. But by mid year, my store closed down, and although it seemed stupid, I asked her due to my limited income, to be friends with benefits and she agreed. But she shortly changed her mind and wanted to go on a date.
Months later, once i go a new job, I met up with her one night. We got really intimate in the parking lot and I kissed her but she pulled away and wanted to go out on a date. I left kind of upset because I felt lead on. We stopped talking because our schedules couldn't line up for a date

It's been a few months and I sent her a text saying I was sorry for not working a day out and being upset, and she acknowledged me. but we haven't spoken since.

Could I just walk back into her store and try talking to her and try to get a date?

11