Could I walk in and try to ask her out?

Last year, a girl at the store next to mine and I started flirting a lot during our lunch break. But by mid year, my store closed down, and although it seemed stupid, I asked her due to my limited income, to be friends with benefits and she agreed. But she shortly changed her mind and wanted to go on a date.
Months later, once i go a new job, I met up with her one night. We got really intimate in the parking lot and I kissed her but she pulled away and wanted to go out on a date. I left kind of upset because I felt lead on. We stopped talking because our schedules couldn't line up for a date

It's been a few months and I sent her a text saying I was sorry for not working a day out and being upset, and she acknowledged me. but we haven't spoken since.

Could I just walk back into her store and try talking to her and try to get a date?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First off, is that really what you want? She has made it clear that she wants to date you and is not interested in just a friends with benefits thing. If you are still in the mind set that you just want to sleep with her and you are only asking her out to get in her pants, it is not going to end well for anyone. If you do truly want to date her then yes. Go for it. All you can do is try. And a romantic gesture from a guy she has probably assumed is incapable of doing so will go a long way. However you should be prepared to get an answers you may not like, if she has moved on or is seeing someone you don't know of. Personally I would go for it, trying even if you fail is better then wondering what could have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it mate so you will never regret it later

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes