Should I keep seeing my "party boy, ex-fellon, dominant lover"?

The sex is amazing. I met him online. My biggest problem is that we have only been dating a month. He doesn't plan on marriage, nor do I plan on settling down any time soon. He won't even tell me his real name ( but I saw it on a bill at his house). Should I tell him I know his name, though it's a sore subject? How long should I stay with him? It IS more of a sex thing, but everything seems to be on his terms and he is kinda disrespectful. He committed crimes 10 YEARS ago (something involving gun possesion and another involving a minor)... and currently is on probation or a DUI. Help! He works hard at his job and is okay for now... though! Can I trust him? Stay with him?
Updates:
Hey you guys! I just got off the phone with him and ENDED it! I am SO done. I don't even care about the sex thing... I can get good sex anywhere!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking leave. Not even regarding the obvious—he’s a felon—but not knowing his name? How do you have sex with someone you’ve known for a month without knowing his name? It’s not him I’m shellshocked by but it’s you and your idiocy or stupidity. Sorry, just being honest.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, I know it's crazy of me... I'm going to end it today! Wish me luck! All of you guys and my best friend know that I'm better off without him! Thanks so much lol!

• Show All
    • You don’t like anal? lol

• NOT like that lol! Then... he got all dressed and made me go home... no cuddling... NOTHING. Asshole. LOL.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Someone who hides even his NAME? You think you can trust him?

I''ve heard of fixation on bad boys, but this is an extreme example.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think I know his name, maybe I should accidentally say it lol one day to him?

• He's probably involved with gangs at some level, and may get violent with you. Almost certainly. Time to head for the door.. you've had your adventure.

• Thank you, Sir

• I would not trust him if you have been dating and he won't even tell you his name he is hiding something if he's doing that you can message me and we can talk

1|0
    0|0
    • All I can say is that he's got a mug shot and THAT is the only reason he will not tell me his name. He has been being really mean and whenever I try to reason with him he says "I do what I please" :'(

• Show All
    • Ok that's fine with me I don't know what to ask

• Hey that's good hope your happy with your decision because it's the best for you

• He doesn't seem like relationship material but if the sex is good... Use a condom?

1|1
    0|0
    • I did, I did lol. He's a total manwhore though... but experienced!

• Nothing wrong with that. Use a condom and enjoy that prestiged dick!

• Nope, my answer was decided at ex-Felon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who hides his real name leave him..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes