Should I keep seeing my "party boy, ex-fellon, dominant lover"?

The sex is amazing. I met him online. My biggest problem is that we have only been dating a month. He doesn't plan on marriage, nor do I plan on settling down any time soon. He won't even tell me his real name ( but I saw it on a bill at his house). Should I tell him I know his name, though it's a sore subject? How long should I stay with him? It IS more of a sex thing, but everything seems to be on his terms and he is kinda disrespectful. He committed crimes 10 YEARS ago (something involving gun possesion and another involving a minor)... and currently is on probation or a DUI. Help! He works hard at his job and is okay for now... though! Can I trust him? Stay with him?
Hey you guys! I just got off the phone with him and ENDED it! I am SO done. I don't even care about the sex thing... I can get good sex anywhere!

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking leave. Not even regarding the obvious—he’s a felon—but not knowing his name? How do you have sex with someone you’ve known for a month without knowing his name? It’s not him I’m shellshocked by but it’s you and your idiocy or stupidity. Sorry, just being honest.

• No, I know it's crazy of me... I'm going to end it today! Wish me luck! All of you guys and my best friend know that I'm better off without him! Thanks so much lol!

• You don’t like anal? lol

• NOT like that lol! Then... he got all dressed and made me go home... no cuddling... NOTHING. Asshole. LOL.