Male 23, Graduating college never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, is that bad, bad university experience please help?

In high school I never got with any girls tbh I wasn’t focused on dating I did have friends and was involved in activities (also by the way I have alcohol intolerance) and I love socializing!!! I did my AA at the local college online to save money, where I work also it’s all guys who are in their 30s or older. I was also pretty stressed during that time period with work and trying to get done with school as fast as possible, after I moved and transferred to the university and commute 50 minutes and now I only have one more semester and I’ll have my bachelors degree (btw I also chose a stem major so I’m set there). i asked this question because yesterday this girl asked me something about relationships, and I said I never had a girlfriend, for what that was worth now apparently That was a big deal and the girls in the class couldn’t stop talking about it, I felt like I was back in high school again. I do take care of my body, I eat healthy and my body is good not like ridiculous but I am in shape I’m not a slob and I’m not a pig who goes around hitting on girls etc. I have asked girls out that I met in some of my elective classes (my stem courses are all pretty much guys) after building a rapport with them and making them laugh etc becoming comofortable but I've been blown off, a couple times I’ve even said hello to classmates and been outright ignored, maybe there just not interested in talking which I can understand and they already have friends and I am coming in as a transfer so I backed off and I figure a lot of people seem to already have their cliques and groups established, I also didn’t want to come across as needy. Now after this incident I’ve become worried and I’m starting to think about it and I will admit I’m starting to become concerned, i feel like I’m in a catch 22, I like to meet new people, but my university experience isn’t how I expected it to be, maybe because I commute or did the first 2 years online I don't know but can anyone give any help or advice, thank you all?
Updates:
Also maybe I’m just letting it scare me because of the incident with girls but one of my guy friends also told me that if can’t get a girlfriend when I’m college surrounded by women who are the majority that I should just give up, usually I don’t let stuff bother me and always keep a positive attitud, I mean I’m grateful for having the opportunities that I do, but this time I felt the need to ask G@G for help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• College is not a big deal

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes