Should I kiss her?

Okay so I’ve liked this girl Lindsey for a while and back a little before Christmas I was like “I want a kiss for Christmas” it was like one of those jokes that you secretly don’t mean as a joke yk.. n she said she didn’t want to rush things n that she’s never kissed anybody. And now we’re dating, only for like a week.. buh since we’re dating it’s not technically rushing anything cause we’re already together. Buh opinions?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah don't be in a big hurry. You have plenty of time, and trust me when I say the anticipation of the kiss can be WAY better then the kiss itself. Just take it as slow as she wants, she will really appreciate you not rushing her. You will never know when the right moment is until right before it happens. But seriously, savour the new and exciting feeling wile you have it because it's the best part, and unfortunately it never lasts.

Most Helpful Guy

• A week of dating? Yeah, go in for the kiss. If she turns away or backs away, then no big deal but I'm willing to bet that you two will lock lips and it'll be really nice. Just don't overdo it.