What kind of things do you look for in a relationship?

These things can be either physical or emotional. Additionally, what are some qualities you stay away from?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... this is a hard question. But what I look for:

Natural and healthy looks (as in the less makeup the better, and I don't mind skin defects, etc.)
    Intelligent personality
    Acceptance of my job
    Dedication

I stay away from drama queems, feminists, attention whores.

0|1
    0|0
    • Personally I wear heavy makeup if giving the chance, but not every day. Is that something you'd be willing to overlook if a girl retained the other qualities?

• Show All
    • Yea. I plan on putting it off until college starts because that will make things easier to find someone with similar life goals. And not to sound full of myself but I do believe I am more grown up than most people in my school. I'm going to college for business finance and I do lobbing work, just last week I met with my state legislators. It just feels to me like not everyone is on the same pace as me so waiting will help me out in the long run.

• Good plan :) I wish you luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We have to be compatible in some ways. I want someone who's intelligent, caring, understanding, similar sex drive, takes care of their appearance and health, loyal and humorous.

What I don't want: clingy, jealous, insecure, abusive or has an addiction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Commitment, Compatible, Trust, Honesty, and Dedication, Average looking, and i stay away from Bad Habits, Past Drama, Excessive vulgar language, and mean spirited.

0|0
    0|0
  • + Understanding, security, tollerance

-
    Jelaousy, hiding what is bothering you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes