What kind of things do you look for in a relationship?

These things can be either physical or emotional. Additionally, what are some qualities you stay away from?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... this is a hard question. But what I look for:

Natural and healthy looks (as in the less makeup the better, and I don't mind skin defects, etc.)
    Intelligent personality
    Acceptance of my job
    Dedication

I stay away from drama queems, feminists, attention whores.

• Personally I wear heavy makeup if giving the chance, but not every day. Is that something you'd be willing to overlook if a girl retained the other qualities?

• Yea. I plan on putting it off until college starts because that will make things easier to find someone with similar life goals. And not to sound full of myself but I do believe I am more grown up than most people in my school. I'm going to college for business finance and I do lobbing work, just last week I met with my state legislators. It just feels to me like not everyone is on the same pace as me so waiting will help me out in the long run.

• Good plan :) I wish you luck!