He replied with "Sure." for going to the dance with me, does he not want to?

i really wanted to get it over witb and ask my crush but i couldnt find an excuse to be alone with him so i did it on snap and then he left me open for 8 min and then just saie "Sure.". am i overreacting? or does he not really wanna go with me... also i know he's at work so maybe thats why i was on read but it couldnt have taken that long to type

15

Most Helpful Girl

• He said sure... as in... yes... as in... the implication is he's willing to go. Otherwise, he would have said no or made an excuse. He was probably trying to play it cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• OVER THINKING! Guys are not yes! (I woulda love to) and no! (I can't go) We're sure and nah he's just laid back