Is it worth staying w/ a guy I love, when he wants sex, and you don’t really want it?

• yes
  • no
  • opinions
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want different things then no. Love is great but love isn't what makes a relationship work, it's what makes you WANT to make it work. What makes it work is... well, work, and making each other fully satisfied. If you don't want sex don't force yourself, but don't force him to be unhappy either.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like you're more platonically in love than intimately in love. Sexual urges come with attraction. If you lack these urges (as in, not fighting them but genuinely lack), then you should leave the relationship before one of you gets emotionally hurt.