Guys, would you continue texting someone that you no longer liked anymore?

Guys, would you continue texting someone that you have been going out with for a few months but have lost interest in?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe if we became friends again or stayed friends to begin with, mostly I pretty much have not talked to my exes anymore and its probably better off that way as they are usually quite heated where as I forget about feuds and wish them health on their way. I just don't care as they are not in my life anymore and they might be someone else's joy.

In short it just depends if we turn out to still be friends, I am not overtly vengeful over a breakup, I get over it eventually.

• would you tell her that you wanted to just stay friends?

• but would you tell them that you just wanted to be friends?

• I am pretty straight forward, I just would simply tell them if I do not want the relationship and could offer to keep friendship, just its not that closer friendship.