Guys, would you continue texting someone that you no longer liked anymore?

Guys, would you continue texting someone that you have been going out with for a few months but have lost interest in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe if we became friends again or stayed friends to begin with, mostly I pretty much have not talked to my exes anymore and its probably better off that way as they are usually quite heated where as I forget about feuds and wish them health on their way. I just don't care as they are not in my life anymore and they might be someone else's joy.

In short it just depends if we turn out to still be friends, I am not overtly vengeful over a breakup, I get over it eventually.

0|0
    0|0
    • would you tell her that you wanted to just stay friends?

• Show All
    • but would you tell them that you just wanted to be friends?

• I am pretty straight forward, I just would simply tell them if I do not want the relationship and could offer to keep friendship, just its not that closer friendship.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. But sometimes I do in order to remain 'friendly'.

Friendly as in cause no bad blood to stir up fights or emotions and slowly get more distant over time.

0|0
    0|0
    • how long would it take for you to become distant

• Show All
    • dont you think fading out for a couple months is really long?

• Not if its with someone I was once extremely intimate with.

Ending relationships without the bad blood is the goal, after all.

• I fade out. Truth is I only talk to people for 3 reasons, need to, want to (actually like and enjoy the person/conversation), or they could be a means to an end.

0|0
    0|0
    • how long would it take for you to fade them out?

• Show All
    • No I don't have classes or work with him. The entire semester seems like a long time

• Hahaha yea but it's always nice to have someone to help you in class, no clue how many we needed help to stay on top in class

• No... why bother?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe for sex😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as friends

0|0
    0|0
    • would you tell her that you just wanted to be friends

• Yes if we are dating and I still like you as a friend and want you in my life Then I would tell you straight up, but if I don’t even see you as a friend, then nah I wouldn’t text you after

Recommended myTakes