What do I do if being myself in dating is not good enough?

11

11
  • If they don't like you for who you are then they aren't the right people for you. You don't need to change yourself to make someone else happy. Start by being happy with yourself, have some pride and confidence. You will be surprised at how people respond to someone who is not only confident and sure about themselves but is also at ease with who they are.

• My problem is I don't go up to girls and carry the conversation like all girls always expect out of a guy. This may sound irrational but I feel like girls expect a guy initiate everything and chase them. This has been my experience.

• Yeah. You have a "type". A certine kind of trait or traits physical and/or personality wise that you are drawn too more then others. That is totally normal. A lot of people have types. It's not a bad thing, but it does limit the people you would want to go out with, to individuals that fit that type.

• The girls I am friends with are outgoing, down to earth, and ambitious. They all have the same hair color and physical stature except for one of them.

• Be me

• Okay in all seriousness, most people will probably say just be yourself. But that's the problem right now right? Being yourself ain't getting you anywhere. So pretend. Pretend you are confident, pretend you are funny, pretend you are god's gift to women. The pretending gives you pretend confidence. After a while though you have practiced pretending so much it's actually starting to teach you how to be confident. Remember confidence is more than three ability to convince the naive of how great you are. Confidence is accepting your flaws, being honest about who you are, but trying your best anyway. Good luck buddy, go slay em.

• You totally got that reference then. Maybe I think Oprah is hot.. so what...

• Of course you do. 😜 Oprah is the mega fem.
      Honestly I just have a thing for fighting. When you get so mad and worked up about something... And then there is only one way to release so much tension in a health and fulfilling way 😉. Yummy