Could Date Person Who Bisexual?

Could you date some bisexual if you knew from The Start I am a Lesbian I know some lesbians who wouldn’t date a bi Woman.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im seeying one bi and her lady friend is one my best friends. Be limitless.

You look like a nice gal. For sure u wil find someone. Otherwise pm me we can always talk.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t really relate with people who are bisexual.
    They have no limitations 😂😂
    I wouldn’t want a guy that is bisexual, never ever!
    I don’t have nothing against them but I just have limitations such as “I only like men” and “enjoy looking at sexy women” and that’s it.
    I’m not bisexual and I couldn’t be. I like having a solid preference.
    I just feel like bisexual people are greedy. Nothing splits through their fingers which is amazing but at the same time it’s not my style. 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I don't get some people. Being bi or gay/lesbian doesn't change who you are. You are who you are regardless of that. I think all the same rules or guidelines of being on a relationship stays the same regardless of your sexuality.

1|0
    0|0
  • You'd be hard pushed to find a guy who wouldn't into this (for girls). Just saying ;-)

Girls, from the lgbtq friends I have, tend to not even think of it as an issue, it's the person they're into.

2|0
    0|0
  • well im bi so hell yeah i would.. I love me some woman!! lol..

2|0
    0|0
  • Are you asking men or women? Bi men would likely date you as well as open minded straight men.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why this is a thing. I really don't. I would Date a bi woman or straight one. Why would any sexuality reject a person because they like a different sex too. Besides the stereotype of bi people being bedhoppers. Is there something else to it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see a problem with it as long as they’re clean and don’t use their sexuality as an excuse to try and cheat. The guy I’m with is bisexual.

1|1
    0|0
  • lol. Interesting that Hard Core Lesbians won't date Bi-Chicks or Men, but by Strap-On's. Male Role Play anyone?

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a men I know you dont give a chance but im wonder? I live lesbians I like very much to have sex whit lesbians or im wrong and I need. a biwomans. I love to have sex whit 2 womans I mean threesome. Do you can give a chance for a man?

0|0
    0|0
  • if i met the right one I'd like to think I would be open minded

1|0
    0|0
  • Have done it she then became my best friend for awail

2|0
    0|0
  • I can and have. As long as they stay loyal or include me I'm cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcause my second wife was bi sexual.. We had some very interesting times...

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I could date a bi woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if we fell for them without knowing it