Would you want to know if the person you are seriously dating used to be overweight? Why or why not?

Would you want to know if the person you are seriously dating used to be overweight? Why or why not?Would you want to know if the person you are seriously dating used to be overweight? Why or why not?
  • Yes, I would want to know. Why?
  • No, it doesn't matter to me. Why?
  • Maybe/other opinion (please explain)
    Vote C
Follow up question: What would your reaction be?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say maybe. If it was only for a "short" period of their life, like 2-3 years or so, then it doesn't matter so much.

It's first about health and and second about attractiveness. For example I have dealt with relatives that have weight issues, and sadly obesity burdensome for more than just the fat person. The attractiveness isn't just about the other people either, it affects the mindset of the one overweight.

All in all, I would want to know if the person will continue to take care of themselves. And if they had trouble before, how I could support their current success.

#ShareGoodness

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care if he used to be overweight
    I don't see a reason why I should want to know this fact
    If he wants to tell me about it, I'd be impressed by his weight loss