What would a guy think if a girl stuck up for herself?

So my parents had these friends over who I never met before and they had an attractive son my age. However someone who I didn't know from a different family made an offensive joke to me and I said an offensive joke back. Normally I'm a nice person unless provoked. Everybody seemed to steer clear of me then but nobody said anything. I was worried everyone else thought differently of me After that. What would u have thought?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Great job.
    Defend yourself that just shows that you won’t take anyone’s disrespect and the guy fill realize that and would f*ck with you the wrong way.
    👌🏾👌🏾
    They started it and you just finished it.
    I admire people who are such savages and will let it be known that they are strong.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who can tell a good offensive joke. They opened the door, so don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• me and my friends roast each other all the time so i would just think your cool. and if i was offended by what he said to you id roast his ass too

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends... You didn't tell us the two jokes and what they were, so I can't really help you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stand up for yourself! You go!

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU GO!

0|0
    0|0
  • High-five ✋

0|0
    0|0
  • You should learn your place