Does your confidence determine who you date?

Like if your outgoing and believe in yourself you can get a good looking girl but if your not confident you just get anything

01

01
  • Sort of... I think your question over values looks a bit as there's a lot more to people than just looks. I mean, I was married to this woman that everyone told me was just gorgeous, but you know, she was the type of person who would say some of the ugliest things about other people and I don't miss her for a second. People will sometimes see one of her pictures and tell me that my ex-wife is really pretty, to which I always reply "Yeah, she sure thinks so".

I consider myself a confident guy and on the same token, I think that I'm a guy who's used to getting what he wants in life. In that regard, I would say that being confident doesn't necessarily mean that I'll be with a good looking girl but rather it means that whatever girl I'm with, is the girl I chose to fight for.