What do you think that guys do better than girls when it comes to dating?

In my opinion, I think that guys are better at respecting the bro code than girls are at respecting the girl code. I’m not saying that guys never go after their friends exes/crushes, but let’s be real, girls do it a lot more.

I made a poll to help give some ideas for you all. If you have a different answer, just click other and specify below.
  • They are better at respecting the bro code than girls are with the girl code
    Vote A
  • They are more loyal in a relationship than girls
    Vote B
  • They put in more effort than girls
    Vote C
  • They are better at doing romantic gestures for girls than the other way around
    Vote D
  • They tend to be more honest and straightforward than girls
    Vote E
  • They are better at fulfilling sexual desires than girls
    Vote F
  • Others (Please explain)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on who you get with and a level of maturity, I say them able to be straightforward and honest. A lot of immature people sadly cannot do that much. And because a lot of women tend to be a lot more self-conscious we don't all the time going to speak about things that may offended a person. Especially when generally men can't handle emotions outwardly and it's not of their own free will. So when we tend to give too much energy and intensity with our emotions and maybe off put into the other person and it may God forbid want to dump us because of it. Sadly that's just the reality of all world. And why is hard for both partners that have proper communication. Because one is always afraid of the other.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you suggest friend chicken for dinner and a guy says, "Okay," it means he will be happy having friend chicken for dinner.

If a guy suggests haviog friend chicken for dinner and a girl says "Okay," it means either

a. she will be happy having friend chicken for dinner. OR

b. she really doesn't want friend chicken for dinner and you should know that or figure it out and, since you haven't got it figured out, she'll go along with the plan but resent it and you'll probably pay the price later.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Girls don't really have a girl code, I think that's one thing that makes a big difference. They might have an understanding amongst their friend group that none of them are going to date each others ex's but there isn't really a code.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys order their food and are satisfied with sticking to that dish. A woman sees other people’s plates as a buffet to sample/take from. My favorite is when she asks if she can have some of yours, and before you even have time to answer the food is taken, and going into her mouth.

I think it has to do with how many women are constantly dieting/stressing about what others think about the plate in front of them. So they try to minimize what they order. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl you got bad girlfriends. Literally all the girls I know would KILL eachother if we even picked up weed from an ex lol but EVERY guy I have dated had bestfriend who hit on me during the relationship and hit me up after

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I guess everyone’s experience is different. I used to have a so-called best friend who liked the same three guys I liked, and tried to date two of them. She would try to make me jealous by telling me she sat in their laps or whatever. I rarely see any guys doing that. I only had one experience when my boyfriends friend was trying to flirt with me, but I still think girls are more likely to do that to their friend than a guy would.

• Show All
    • That’s true too lol. In my opinion, I just don’t think a friend would do that to someone who they also consider a friend, but I know that people think differently. It’s just that I don’t think a person is a loyal friend if they have to do that. They chose a guy/girl over your friendship with them for their own selfish reasons.

• Same. A friend doesn't do shit that they know would hurt the other person. Period

• Most of the options were dependant on the type of guy... debateable.

The one that is Most true... is E, Guys are more straight forward. Girls suck at flirting/hitting on/asking a guy out. They like to play games... leave "clues" that only girls would pick up and then they wonder why he didn't react/ask her out.

#1 suggestion I could ever give a girl is to hit on him like guys hit on you. You want DK just a hook up whisper it in his ear... or put your hand down his pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men are good at protecting their partner in a relationship. Unless you got yourself a weak ass man I'd say it's true. And if anyone was finna get up and fuck with my girl? I'd make sure they didn't leave the place with less than a couple broken bones.

0|0
    0|0
    • I admire your guts-but are you getting ahead of yourself at your age? I mean where do you go from this?

• Show All
    • Relax he hasn’t responded.

• @jimmijo now I have

• well girls see other girls as
    competition most of the time in my experience. and the girl
    code is not used in certain circles of women so it’s fair play. usually the guy code is known universally but the guy may choose to ignore it but he still knows he’s breaking code.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I agree with you!
    It's like whenever a guy goes goes out with a girl, a code is applied on 99% of guys- Universal Bro Code. Under this, that particular guy is forgiven for his 3 oversmart mistakes cuz we know "Yeah dude! that guy's actually trying atleast"😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides everything else? We lead. Women follow. That’s what a women wants. A man who leads. This goes all the way back to when were were just huddled around fire and living in caves. It’s no different in today’s society.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don’t get what experience has to do with anything-I mean how much experience can you possibly have? And you still didn’t answer my question- Hi if you are promising a minimum of broken bones if you have to increase your game - what’s next?

0|0
    0|0
  • they are more assertive and take most of the "work" and "first steps" it takes. also i think they are more likely to just get what they want instead of just going with it and hoping things eventually turn out how they wanted it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guy's can be more straight forward and that is true with the bro code thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are better at not having a clue about how the female body works and thinking the best thing about sex is a dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Men, are definitely more straight forward, patient, and don't get mad over small stuff, and are willin to be our partners best friends..

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl that is my friend does this to me she won't be my friend any more. LOL!

1|0
    0|0
  • voted honest and straight forwar. but of course that is just a generalization

0|0
    0|0
  • Competition. We bros compete but at the same time we have a limit. It's like when you see a cheating female talk another female into cheating as well, and then she seduces the guy she cheated with in the same night... what drives that behavior?

I mean on one hand she coherses another to ruin the validity of their loyalty to another man and then in the other can't accept not having that other man not being something she can destroy as well... at least for her.

It's like they're not driven by lust for the opposite sex, but by sheer visceral and decisive destruction for the same sex. They manipulate one another, sometimes seemingly for no reason other than an emotional knee jerk of their power in a moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • One thing is that guys tend to plan the date and activities more, but that's just my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are better at appreciating our girlfriend’s body than they are at appreciating our body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are guided by emotions while men for the most part are logical

0|0
    0|0
  • that they get to as the girl! i wish i was a guy tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm having a difficult time comprehending how one of the sayings above can preclude the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really wouldn’t say anything other than we are better natural athletes. I think women can attain greatness in sports, but men are just better built for it. I mean, I’m sure, some girl could learn to dribble and shoot like Steph Curry, but no woman could possibly hope to match the likes of Kevin Durant’s or Lebron James’ size or jumping ability, not even Brittney Griner can do that. It’s not really possible given their physiology.

Otherwise, I think women are pretty much equal or better at most other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • They respect the bro code and tend to show more romantic desires to their girlfriends

0|0
    0|0
  • I would also. say we're more. confident and willing to start and continue a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are more open and honest about their feelings because we are more straight forward. 😎

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls are most times insecure... even when there is no reason to be

0|0
    0|0
  • They put in more effort than girls

0|1
    0|1
  • Straight forward

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we tend to be more honest and blunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are correct

0|0
    0|0
  • We are pretty straightforward i would say

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive and pay

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow any brocode

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys have it harder

0|0
    0|0
  • We fall in love easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Many factors.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are better at respecting the bro code than girls are with the girl code

0|0
    0|0
  • The bro code and straight forward

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes