What do you think that guys do better than girls when it comes to dating?

In my opinion, I think that guys are better at respecting the bro code than girls are at respecting the girl code. I’m not saying that guys never go after their friends exes/crushes, but let’s be real, girls do it a lot more.

I made a poll to help give some ideas for you all. If you have a different answer, just click other and specify below.
  • They are better at respecting the bro code than girls are with the girl code
  • They are more loyal in a relationship than girls
  • They put in more effort than girls
    Vote C
  • They are better at doing romantic gestures for girls than the other way around
    Vote D
  • They tend to be more honest and straightforward than girls
    Vote E
  • They are better at fulfilling sexual desires than girls
    Vote F
  • Others (Please explain)
    Vote G

931

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on who you get with and a level of maturity, I say them able to be straightforward and honest. A lot of immature people sadly cannot do that much. And because a lot of women tend to be a lot more self-conscious we don't all the time going to speak about things that may offended a person. Especially when generally men can't handle emotions outwardly and it's not of their own free will. So when we tend to give too much energy and intensity with our emotions and maybe off put into the other person and it may God forbid want to dump us because of it. Sadly that's just the reality of all world. And why is hard for both partners that have proper communication. Because one is always afraid of the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you suggest friend chicken for dinner and a guy says, "Okay," it means he will be happy having friend chicken for dinner.

If a guy suggests haviog friend chicken for dinner and a girl says "Okay," it means either

a. she will be happy having friend chicken for dinner. OR

b. she really doesn't want friend chicken for dinner and you should know that or figure it out and, since you haven't got it figured out, she'll go along with the plan but resent it and you'll probably pay the price later.