Should I Date A Girl Who Already Has A Kid?

So there is a girl I like. She has a daughter though, who's still a baby, they guy she had her with kinda up and quit on her. I love them both but some people are saying I shouldn't bother dating her? Help please? Please add opinions
  • Yes Date Her
  • No Don't Date Her

219

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, it's tough to say. You may want to ask her what her expectations of you in the relationship. Some women want a guy to play daddy and some just wants to be with someone and don't care if you play daddy. At your age a lot of people will say no because be if you play daddy, you will invest a lol of a time and money. It would a waste if you spend a lot of time and money into the relationship and it ends after a period of time. Be careful on what state you are in if you decide to play daddy. Some courts will say it's in the child best interest if you pay child support even though it's not your kid.

In your case I would say it doesn't hurt to date someone with a kid but I wouldn't do a serious relationship with them.

• Very true thanks. She told me she just wants a guy to give her sex and love

• Well find out her definition of love. Everyone had their own definition of love. Best of luck to you if it's just sex and attention or a long lasting relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah if you really want to then go for it.