Should I Date A Girl Who Already Has A Kid?

So there is a girl I like. She has a daughter though, who's still a baby, they guy she had her with kinda up and quit on her. I love them both but some people are saying I shouldn't bother dating her? Help please? Please add opinions
  • Yes Date Her
    Vote A
  • No Don't Date Her
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, it's tough to say. You may want to ask her what her expectations of you in the relationship. Some women want a guy to play daddy and some just wants to be with someone and don't care if you play daddy. At your age a lot of people will say no because be if you play daddy, you will invest a lol of a time and money. It would a waste if you spend a lot of time and money into the relationship and it ends after a period of time. Be careful on what state you are in if you decide to play daddy. Some courts will say it's in the child best interest if you pay child support even though it's not your kid.

In your case I would say it doesn't hurt to date someone with a kid but I wouldn't do a serious relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true thanks. She told me she just wants a guy to give her sex and love

• Well find out her definition of love. Everyone had their own definition of love. Best of luck to you if it's just sex and attention or a long lasting relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah if you really want to then go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are 18 and I have to tell you this don't date her cause you may not love her in the end you may feel sorry for her that her ex up and left but dont just up and date her you are very young still and you have to ask your self do you have a good enough job to help let alone support her

0|2
    0|0
    • Those are good questions and the dating is loose. She'd be staying with me while she finished high school and then she'd get a job. I just feel I'm falling for her

• Show All
    • Well I'm also in high school man. So I only work 2 days a week

• Yeah don't do it man you will screw your self over heavily

• Run.. Run.. Run noww run you are still fucking young man, you don't know all their tricks yet, run and don't look behind.

0|1
    0|1
  • To mess around here and there is no big deal to date her, but if you're going to get serious with her you better not mess around and waste her time nor yours.

So think carefully before diving in.

Keep in mind you won't be first nor 2nd in the relationship on most days.

You will be primarily fixed on being #5 since a woman with a child has a ton of responsibilities on daily basis.

And not to mention you have to deal with the child's father in the equation etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, date her. Especially as you love them both. Keep you eyes wide open, as with any new relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • But realize that if you do unlike dating someone without kids, you come in 2nd after the kid always. So if you want to realize that you are walking into a family

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you really like but be warned when and if u break up you are not just breaking up with her ur breaking up with her and the kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Up to you. If it feels right, screw what other people say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do it brother, once you go in there's no going back

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are ready to do a fathers job, then why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Will you really let a baby stand between you and your true love

0|0
    0|0
  • At 18? Hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Run for the hills.

0|1
    0|0
  • At 18? No

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeasss

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 18 what is that girl's age

0|0
    0|0
  • Short answer: no. Long answer: hell naww

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. And it can and will be used against you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The wise man learns not only from his own mistakes, but from the wisdom of others...

Maybe you need to learn the hard way...

0|2
    0|0
    • I mean if others say no then thays that. But I make 1800 a month and pretty much have no expenses besides insurance and car. I'm Army so that's why, but would it be horrible?

• Save yourself the headache and find a single, childless woman.

Recommended myTakes