Help me understand what’s happening?

My boyfriend and I been dating for over a year now somethings he does makes me think twice he doesn’t allow me to have Instagram Facebook or etc... but he is allowed to have Facebook Instagram etc... than he is always thinking I’m cheating on him when I’m really not... we even work together and he doesn’t allow me to talk to any of the guys at work... I need advice I don’t know what I should do anymore...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is cheating on you big time. You don't are it, you are still young and inexperienced with this. He doesn't want you to have social media because that way you can catch him easier. Also its a proven scientific fact that when someone acuses you of cheating or wrong doing, its because they are doing it. Get away, her far away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's abusing you. if it is safe, get out of the relationship now. Right now. If it's not safe to do that, find an abused women't center, and seek advice and help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually when someone is like that it's becuase they're cheating and subconsciously put it on you, and vecome very sceptical.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't trusts you.. you should also behave like him... in order to make him realise

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll bet he's cheating...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes