Friends with the bartender?

There's this bartender/beverage server at the small local casino we're at almost every weekend. It was all awkward eye contact up until a few months ago when I bought my first drink from her. She also accepted my friend request on Facebook.

New year's eve night she was bartending and they were handing out free champagne and I jokingly told her to have one and she said I have to wait until February when she turns 21. Last Thursday we were there, it was dead in the casino, and she came up behind me and gave me a drink and told me to drink it or it was getting tossed. I stayed up and talked with her and another bartender until 3 that night.

She always knows what I drink, and even offered to make a better one if I came the next night, which I did, and she followed through. She's more of a beverage server, and only bartends on a limited basis. I also tip her well, so that helps.

When we were chatting last Thursday, I found out they're not allowed to drink there if they work there. So my question is, how do I invite her to a different bar? My dad owns one and I'd love to take her there but it's an 8 hour drive.

She's single and I'm single, but I don't necessarily want to say we're friends, but I feel we're very close to hitting it off, how do I take the next step? Or should I even try it? Thanks!

11