Would you date a girl/guy if they were a stripper?

• Yes, work is work
    Vote A
  • No, id feel uncomfortable or jealous
    Vote B
  • Depends what stripclub
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted no, not because I would be uncomfortable or jealous. Most women who do it is for the money, not because they need it, but they are greedy for money. Or they do it because they love the attention they get. I don't care what a stripper says, I still to this day have not met a lawyer who was a stripper previously.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dated... I have and I would. Have a relationship? That would require more thought.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the girl, and the type of relationship in question. But I wouldn’t oppose just because she works as a stripper.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, you don't know her circumstances and why she's working there. Profession really doesn't matter to me, it's who you are as a person that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never like people who going easy way. Stripping is easy money. So it's hard to have respect there. Not even mention that the lime of job is not for decent or smart people. Don't want waste my time

0|0
    0|0
  • I presently entertain at parties and clubs. Its my experience that relationships and dating is generally impossible. Unfair to both her and I.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she was doing it to pay for school and didn't plan on making it a lifetime vocation. I met one who was paying for law school that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, possibly even if she was a hooker. It would be difficult. GOOD GOD YES. But if i love her and she loves me. Who pay our bills?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Any woman willing to demean herself like that is not for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd choose not to answer this one, coz I don't wanna say yes coz I don't wanna date a stripper, if no then I don't wanna disrespect either so...

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s not a high-value women, therefor not my type.

0|0
    1|0
    • If she has to revert to using her body to make money- that alone does not attract me. She has no sense of morals or standards for herself. Not interested.

• No, those kind of people are low class to begin with. Not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, neither uncomfortable or jealous, it's against my beliefs

0|0
    0|0
  • I only want her to strip for me, but if she is at least loyal then I don't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • i am currently doing one.. banging a stripper is the best u get..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not a quality woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but not for either of those reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem... done it before...

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol most likely they mentally damaged

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume it's good easy money, shit hours though

0|0
    0|0
  • idc but probably won't last long

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only deal with strippers. I don't mess around with girls who don't strip.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes