Why don't cheaters date other cheaters exclusively?

This question is for those of you who cheat but seek loyal partners, why don't you date someone who cheats as well?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahaha... i LOVE this question...
    partly cuz i know the answer and partly cuz i KNOW the answer.

Cheating doesn't start with the sex young one. it starts WAY before it. someone ELSE cheated. then sex happened.
    i dont know of many cheaters that want "loyal" partners... im a cheater... but i'd prefer if my girl gave me a heads up that she was gonna bang someone else... matter of fact... probably make it a 3-some.

You know? im not insecure... i can lock a girl down and be "loyal"... but where is the fun in that.
    you said why not date someone who cheats as well... remember how i said cheating doesn't start with the sex... a cheater can't date another cheater... it will never start... there would BE no cheating.