Why do women put empathetic and outgoing on dating sites and never reply?

I feel like most people have a character created in thier minds of who they think they are or want to be and don't realize that character is not who they are.

914

Most Helpful Girl

• I assume because women get a lot, and I mean a lot, of messages. We can’t spend our time being Mother Teresa...

• No but you can take a small step in the right direction not to acknowledge the messages because that's your choice but not to lie on your profile that your something else or my favorite the "just message and ask "statement. knowing you'll never give those guys the time of day.

• Oh yeah I'm sorry I'm an abstract thinker I see best through clutter. And also paint best abstract.

• And don't useually use much punctuation or auto correct so that's probably why it's a bit more hard to read.