Shouldn't I feel guilty or bad?

I cheated on my boyfriend yet i dont feel bad nor guilty? Am not proud of it but its something that happened.
Updates:
We had lots of issues and arguemenrts to the point were he did push me away and I felt hurt.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't love him anymore, leave him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If this happend for a reason.. in your case the bad behavior of your boyfriend, then you shouldn't feel bad about it.
    You know for certain if there is any chance to get the relationship back the way it was.. if not, then you should probably move on even if it will hurts a little time. Try to get compassion and friendship from others and be a nice person :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Either you will feel guilty later, or you simply didn't have enough interest in him to be worried about cheating on him. How do you just "cheat"? Can't you just break up with him before?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i'd say how bout telling him what u have done, or what if u break up and tell ur next lover that u cheated before. It's i guess a thing becoming more like a needle in the back later on

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't feel the guilt now it'll come later. Especially when your boyfriend does certain things for you or if you see him with someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats bad. You should break up with him and tell him you cheated.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if you don't have that feeling of regret than this relationship probably would be best if it were to just end and you guys b friends instead.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've done this and I think it was because of a lot of past resentment built up

1|0
    0|0
  • What u mean by cheated please explain what did u do exactly

0|0
    1|0
  • no you shouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Did u hate him? Were u not happy with him?

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously time to move on and continue to date/screw until The One appears to end it

1|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations.. You have just been liberated.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes