Why do women lie and "offer" to pay on a date when they know damn well that's not their true intention to pay?

When someone intends on doing something, they should do it, not deceive and lie, if a woman offers to pay on the date, I'm going to let her pay , and if she never intended to that's on her for being insulting and misleading , blatantly lying is not a "thoughtful" gesture. A woman offering to pay on a date when deep down she really didn't intend to pay is the worst thing a woman could do on a date

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen a documentary of a woman who only went on dates for the free food and made s fortune... Chivalry is dieing out fast but a lot of women still think it's okay to always depend on men to pay, I say we go Dutch and split the bill always. It's not like they will be impressed if we pay for their meal anyways what's the point? But a study showed that men who don't pay the full amount of the bill don't usually get a second date ( it had about a 68-80% chance of them not getting a second date instead of the usual 30-50%.

0|0
    0|0
    • And also when you start dating you are basically starting your partnership, some women think this way " He has to pay for my time because I am worth a lot ", when that happens there is already an imbalance and I think that if you can't work with me to pay half of the bill we already have a team problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always offer to pay. I feel guilty if a guy pays for everything.
    If she wants to pay then let her pay.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Girls never mean what they say they think offering is polite. Even If they don't mean it they're just hopping you don't agree. If the girl really insisted I think I would let her just to see if she really meant it.

0|0
    0|0
  • So let her pay. I'm not sure I see the issue if she's not sneaking out the bathroom window.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont know. I settle that convo before we eat. So we know whos paying what before hand and dont have to worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to be seen as equal but treated as a princess at the end of the day. Stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's funny i want to be treated as a king,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes