Good place to take a girl on a first date?

I want to ask my crush to go on a date with me but a can't think of a good place to take her

62

Most Helpful Guy

• Id find out what SHE likes to do. (Maybe she loves chocolate - so take her to a botique, sit in chocolate shop).. or if she likes Flowers.. take her to a flower farm, walk around, grab a soda after... Make it different and memorable for her

Most Helpful Girl

• a shopping center! there's usually movie theaters there, plenty of places to choose where to eat, and lots of different types of stores (clothing, game, etc.) . you can find out her interests this way too