Good place to take a girl on a first date?

I want to ask my crush to go on a date with me but a can't think of a good place to take her

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Id find out what SHE likes to do. (Maybe she loves chocolate - so take her to a botique, sit in chocolate shop).. or if she likes Flowers.. take her to a flower farm, walk around, grab a soda after... Make it different and memorable for her

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a shopping center! there's usually movie theaters there, plenty of places to choose where to eat, and lots of different types of stores (clothing, game, etc.) . you can find out her interests this way too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've never been on an official date 😔 but I'd say not the movies because there's not much chance of conversation which is what the first date should be all about! Other than that I'm no help sorry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her / observe what her interests are. A thoughtful, well planned date is much better than just going to the movies (unless she likes that). Try and pick something that allows you to both talk with each other but also have some quiet time.

0|0
    0|0
  • GIRLS ANSWER: A nice restaurant then to ice cream after
    BOYS ANSWER: To bed... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanna talk, cafes or bars are the best. If you’re looking for an activity, ice skating or amusement parks are fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • hooters

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice rink!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes