Is this a date?

Well, it was an ex-co-worker. She had a boyfriend, she's about to marry in few months. She always wanted to see the Museum. When she was working in my office she asked us (colleagues) to visit there. But only I was in for it. So then several months after, on my birthday (she wasn't aware) I went with her to see the Museum. After spending around 3 hrs there, when it was the lunchtime I said it's my birthday and as a treat, I took her to a nearby restaurant which is a little bit a high priced place. Anyway, it seemed she enjoyed the day.

I know it's weird to ask if it was a date, knowing that she was soon to be a bride to someone else and just went to see the Museum as friends. But was it?

02