If you have a boyfriend but still find some guys totally attractive is it bad?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely normal. If expect and encourage my partners to express what they feel. Expecting a woman to suddenly becoming inhuman is just a symptom of jealousy. I would rather my girlfriend tell me a guy at work is hot then not say anything and at the company holiday party I see the sexual tension. If I know about it, then it gives us both power. The woman has the power to express herself and the man shows confidence that other's have found very alluring. I rather know my girlfriend would want to sleep with some guy we met, and she discovers I thought his girlfriend was cute. A fun night may come of that. There are exceptions for every guy, and I wouldn't push it but if he seems very jealous and can't handle you saying in a playful way that Shemar from Criminal Minds is dreamy and who is their favorite female on the show (this way you show inclusion) and if this starts a fight then there could be jealousy issues, but even I have a man crush on Shemar, I would be surprised if she wasn't.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's completely natural to be attracted to people, weather you're in a relationship or not. Don't worry, aslong as you don't act on your attractions

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, it is human nature to see attraction in the opposite gender. Even flirting isn't too bad.

It can be reslly bad if you start actively attempting to have sexual relations without your boyfriend's consent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, just don't make it obvious out of respect. I will find other girls super hot but if I'm with my girlfriend my focus will be on her. It's just a respectful thing to do.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's normal. You don't stop noticing beauty because you are taken. You'd have to gouge your eyes out to stop noticing that. It's how you respond to it and allow it to influence you that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's completely normal. My wife is beautiful but she's not the only beautiful woman in the world. I'm attracted to other women all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its natural. But if i were him, id like you to share your eye candy with me too! We can observe how good looking he is. Also, if a girl with such good tastes still chose me, id be elated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's wrong, it's pretty natural. It's only bad to act on those feelings if you've established a monogamous relationship already.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there's nothing wrong with that. Thinking that other guys are attractive isn't the same thing as cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, but if you go start flirting with them and stuff then its bad

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you staying loyal to him, there is nothing wrong with it. Guys also watch other girls, it's the human nature to look at butiful things.

1|0
    0|0
  • You haven't gone blind because you are with someone. However acting on impulses would be wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • no
    its called being human
    dont feel guilty for being human
    its not cheating as long as you dont take an action towards that person

0|0
    0|0
  • If your boyfriend loves you very much than you need to talk about this with him otherwise that is wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Having a boyfriend doesn't make other dudes not attractive. Its completely natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope its natural to admire someones aesthetics or good looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • "If you are in a relationship do you cease to be a human being" that's the same question.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, because you have someone it doesn't mean you go blind

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're just admiring the view, I don't think its bad. If you wish they impregnate you it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think Tunnel Vision is a requirement when in a committed relationship. SO, no.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're in a relationship, not blind.

1|3
    0|0
  • No its what you do with that thought that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless you cheat on him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking is not touching

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. It's only bad when you act upon it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • it's normal as long as you don't act on it

0|0
    0|0
  • No the rule is it’s cool to look but can’t touch. I think we all do it. Its pretty natural to look.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if it goes further then it signals something may be missing in the relationshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh no duh... I check out some many chicks when I go out with my girlfriend and that's how we start fighting in public

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes