If you have a boyfriend but still find some guys totally attractive is it bad?

922

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely normal. If expect and encourage my partners to express what they feel. Expecting a woman to suddenly becoming inhuman is just a symptom of jealousy. I would rather my girlfriend tell me a guy at work is hot then not say anything and at the company holiday party I see the sexual tension. If I know about it, then it gives us both power. The woman has the power to express herself and the man shows confidence that other's have found very alluring. I rather know my girlfriend would want to sleep with some guy we met, and she discovers I thought his girlfriend was cute. A fun night may come of that. There are exceptions for every guy, and I wouldn't push it but if he seems very jealous and can't handle you saying in a playful way that Shemar from Criminal Minds is dreamy and who is their favorite female on the show (this way you show inclusion) and if this starts a fight then there could be jealousy issues, but even I have a man crush on Shemar, I would be surprised if she wasn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's completely natural to be attracted to people, weather you're in a relationship or not. Don't worry, aslong as you don't act on your attractions