What to do if you find someone that you really click well with but you don't find them very attractive?

We have a lot in common and she actually pays attention to what I say and it feels really good but I just don't find her super attractive. I'm not sure what to do.What to do if you find someone that you really click well with but you don't find them very attractive??
  • See where it leads
  • Bail out now

93

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy I really clicked with but initially when I first met him I weren't attracted but I carried on and we dated for 5 months because his personality was so good. However, another guy I was more attracted to showed interest in me and so as harsh as it sounds he weren't good looking enough for me to stay

Most Helpful Guy

• Make her your friend and feelings may develop over time but don't lead her on!