What to do if you find someone that you really click well with but you don't find them very attractive?

We have a lot in common and she actually pays attention to what I say and it feels really good but I just don't find her super attractive. I'm not sure what to do.What to do if you find someone that you really click well with but you don't find them very attractive??
  • See where it leads
    Vote A
  • Bail out now
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy I really clicked with but initially when I first met him I weren't attracted but I carried on and we dated for 5 months because his personality was so good. However, another guy I was more attracted to showed interest in me and so as harsh as it sounds he weren't good looking enough for me to stay

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make her your friend and feelings may develop over time but don't lead her on!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personality is more important than looks. My dad married for looks and professional assets and he is miserable. My mother treats him like trash. My dad's friend married for looks and she threatened to divorce him after 30 years of marriage because he had been unemployed for 2 months after getting laid off. Personality keeps you happy for a life time. Looks keeps you happy for 2-3 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, this is such a pure and honest question :). Please do give her a chance, before you regret it. People you love will always seem more attractive to you as for other people. The more you get to known to her, the less you will be interested in her looks :).

0|0
    0|0
  • If you dont find her physically attractive then you can't be happy in the relationship. I've done it and i ended up ending it because of that reason. It ate at me for ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say follow through with someone you really get along with and see if she doesn't get more acceptable to you. Great looks are nice but there is a lot more to being happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone you're attracted to and click with cause otherwise you would be leading them on

0|0
    0|0
  • This happened to a close friend of mine. I’m speaking secondhand here. The chick was like a female version of himself and he loved hanging out with her. He just wasn’t attracted. And when she pushed for more he pulled back because he was afraid of losing the friendship, truly. Ultimately, he explained they could only be friends and suddenly she couldn’t just be friends. Then it got super weird. If you aren’t attracted as more than friends you can’t “make yourself”... just go with the flow! Does this person have feelings for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is better than looks. But you want to be attracted by them too

0|0
    0|0
  • I stay friends with them

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if it’s no way or meh... but I generally try 2-3 dates to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. You know it better.
    When a women gets older she is going to physically and facially change right? Same goes for men. I hope you are aware of it., And what are you going to do at 55 break up and become a pedophile marry a younger women?
    I think you have to sit down alone someday somewhere and realize what life is all about , a stranger can't help you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes